You are on the right page if you are:
- A foreign student currently studying overseas.
- Applying for an undergraduate degree program (taking courses for credit towards the completion of a degree).
If you are a local student currently studying in the Philippines click here.
If you are applying for a non-degree program click here.
If you are applying to the Loyola Schools graduate programs, click here.
If you are applying to the Ateneo Graduate School of Business, click here.
If you are applying to the Ateneo Law School, click here.
If you are applying to the Ateneo School of Government, click here.
If you are applying to the Ateneo School of Medicine and Public Health, click here.
To apply for an undergraduate degree program as a foreign student, you will have to:
- Complete the online form.
- Upload requirements which include:
- Photocopy of the first page of your passport
- ID (2"x2") photo on white background
- Personal essay
For SY 2022-2023 applications, the following may be submitted as an additional reference:
- SAT 1 results, Predicted IB scores, IB Diploma, ACT scores and A-Level certificates
These documents will be subject to verification prior to processing of application. If accepted, original documents are to be presented upon enrollment.
- Pay the application fee online. You will need a credit card.
- Make sure your Recommenders submit the accomplished Recommendation Forms. Recommendation Letters may be submitted to further support the recommendation.
Want to know more before applying?
Here are some topics that you may have questions about.