You are on the right page if you are:
- A foreign student currently studying overseas.
- Applying for a degree program (taking courses for credit towards the completion of a degree).
To apply for a degree program as a foreign student, you will have to:
- Complete the online form.
- Upload requirements which include:
- Photocopy of the first page of your passport
- ID (2"x2") photo on white background
- Personal essay
- SAT1 results, Predicted IB Scores or IB Diploma
These documents will be subject to verification prior to processing of application. If accepted, original documents are to be presented upon enrollment.
- Pay the application fee online. You will need a credit card.
- Make sure your referees (2-3) submit letters of recommendation by the specified deadline.