You are on the right page if you are:
- A foreign student currently studying overseas.
- Applying for a degree program (taking courses for credit towards the completion of a degree).
To apply for a degree program as a foreign student, you will have to:
- Complete the online form.
- Upload requirements which include:
- Photocopy of the first page of your passport
- ID (2"x2") photo on white background
- Personal essay
- Scores on relevant tests (If taking an Ateneo-administered test, you will indicate prefered date in the online form)
These documents will be subject to verification prior to processing of application. If accepted, original documents are to be presented upon enrollment.
- Pay the application fee online. You will need a credit card.
- Make sure your referees (2-3) submit letters of recommendation by the specified deadline.